Showing 1–12 of 22 results
Wellsville 14 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress$2,100.00 – $3,600.00
Wellsville 14 Inch Gel Foam Mattress$1,800.00 – $3,500.00
Wellsville 11 Inch Latex Hybrid Mattress$1,700.00 – $3,000.00
Wellsville 11 Inch Gel Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress$1,600.00 – $2,700.00
Wellsville 11 Inch Gel Foam Mattress$1,500.00 – $2,600.00
Wellsville 14 Inch Gel Hybrid Mattress$1,800.00 – $3,500.00
WELLSVILLE 8 INCH GEL FOAM MATTRESS$1,019.99 – $2,069.99
PowerCool Sleep System$3,200.00 – $5,500.00
WELLSVILLE 14″ LATEX HYBRID MATTRESS
WELLSVILLE 14″ GEL FOAM MATTRESS
WELLSVILLE 14″ GEL HYBRID MATTRESS
WELLSVILLE 11″ LATEX HYBRID MATTRESS
Quality Sleep and the Importance of Your Mattress
Your mattress plays a vital role in providing comfort for proper sleep. A mattress that doesn’t provide adequate support will result in discomfort and body aches impacting your day. Moreover, unhealthy sleep patterns may result in sleep deprivation and physical ailments affecting your overall performance.
Besides the quality of a mattress, considering the surface is also crucial for better blood flow and breathing. Mattresses that can be adjusted to the body’s natural posture are ideal as it reduces the risks of obstructing airflow, snoring, acid reflux, and sleep apnea. A high-quality mattress supports better sleep health improving your concentration throughout the day.
Why You Should Invest in a High-Quality Mattress
Choosing a high-quality mattress with a suitable sleep surface is crucial for healthy sleep. A good mattress helps your spine stay aligned while laying down. Also, consider a mattress that offers the best pressure relief by adapting to your body and taking weight off pressure points.
We have ventilated, high-density, adjustable mattresses that can form to your natural curvature of the body and give you the feeling of weightlessness. The gel-infused memory foam in our mattresses will enhance your sleeping experience with its body-hugging comfort, pressure-relief design, and customized support. It also minimizes the effect of motion when one partner rolls over or flops around. We are renowned for our extensive selection of king bed mattresses, single bed mattress, and double bed mattress in Oakland Park. More Bedding and Bath has successfully driven customers from various parts of Florida apart from Oakland Park. We have many customers from Wilton Manors, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach & Margate who cherish our service and products.
Benefits of a Good Mattress
- Reduce Allergy Symptoms: Our soft mattresses in Oakland Park are hypoallergenic and have a denser structure of latex and memory foam that resists mites and allergens.
- Reduce Stress Levels: An unhealthy sleep makes your body produce more stress hormones, Cortisol, which in turn increases blood pressure and affects the overall wellbeing. A regular quality sleep on a high-quality mattress can lower the stress and calm your mind and body.
- Support Your Spine Alignment: Your body weight should be equally divided and supported by a mattress for good sleep. Mattresses that do not effectively provide back support can impact the body’s neutral position. Choose our queen mattress set in Oakland Park that can evenly disperse body weight reducing muscle soreness, and chronic pain in the neck, back, and shoulders.
- Provide Uninterrupted Sleep: Tossing and turning on a poorly made mattress can significantly affect sleep quality, especially if you sleep next to your partner. That is because movements cause “motion waves” that transfer through the mattress, which can disturb you. With our twin mattress sale in Oakland, you get better sleep as it has motion isolation capability and can absorb these waves.
- Tackle Snoring and Prevent Pain: A mattress that sags too much can’t support the neck, head, and body properly. That causes the throat to constrain and back and joint pain. Choose our hybrid firm King Size Bed Mattress in Oakland Park. It relieves pressure points, promotes snore-free slumber, and supports your posture.